Welcome to Training Ventures
Are you doing everything you can to keep yourself and your workers safe on the job? Training Ventures’ courses ensure that you and your staff work safer and smarter by bringing you up-to-date with the latest in industry compliance, skills and knowledge.
Vehicle and Machinery Training
Customised courses delivered anywhere in New Zealand (with or without NZQA unit standards)
- LUV (side by side) training and safety
- Quad bike (ATV) training and safety
- Chainsaw use training
- Scrub bar use training
- Tree felling training
- 2WD motorbikes training and safety
- 4WD driver training
- Tractor driving
- Fencing training
- Occupational health and safety
- National Certificate in Primary Skills
- National Certificate in Vehicles, Machinery and Infrastructure
- Refresher courses (one day)
- Tailor made courses to suit your requirements.
Our Vehicle and Machinery courses are for businesses, clubs and farmers
Clients include Department of Conservation, Wellington Regional Council, Northpower, Scanpower, Comvita Bee-keepers, Muriwai Surf Club, Brooklyn’s Farm, Wellington Rural Fire, New Zealand Police Dive Squad, Wellington City Council, Wairarapa Treescape, Craggy Range Vineyard, Kiwi Lumber.
For more information on these courses, please visit our Vehicle and Machinery Training page.
Free Business and Financial Courses
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa Diploma in Small Business and Project Management (delivered in Masterton)
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa Certificate in Small Business and Project Management (delivered in Masterton)
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa Certificate in Money Management (delivered in Masterton)
Our business courses are for existing or new small business owners located in the Wairarapa
Clients include Strength Nation Gym, Avanti Masterton, Café Entice, Clareville Bakery, Pro Logo, Taylors Pool Service, Taylors Electrical, G T Environmental Services, Wairarapa Electrical and Refrigeration.
Our financial courses are for any person located in the Wairarapa 18 years and older.