Vehicle and Machinery Training in Northland
We now have a new trainer in Whangarei which means we can now offer courses in Northland.
Contact Kevin Mitchell using the contact details below to book your course today!
Are you as safe as you can be in your business, on your farm or on your lifestyle block? We all know that the equipment and vehicles we use have to be handled right.
Health and Safety compliance is a requirement for all businesses, especially in high-risk industries. Training Ventures’ courses are tailored to your needs, whether it’s upskilling workers, complying with Health and Safety, or wanting to get the most out of your workforce.
Our courses fulfil health and safety requirements with NZQA unit standards which are added to each trainee’s record of learning. We also pass on tips and know-how to ensure your loved ones, workers or friends are as safe as they can be in your business or on your property.
In conjunction with Primary Industry Training Organisation we deliver the training anywhere in New Zealand. We can fit you into an existing course, or if there is a group of you already we can call into your business and fit in the training around your work requirements. Most courses are run over two days.
- LUV (side by side) training and safety
- Quad bike (ATV) training and safety
- Chainsaw use training
- Scrub bar use training
- Tree felling training
- 2WD motorbikes training and safety
- 4WD driver training
- Tractor driving
- Fencing training
- Occupational health and safety
- Training Ventures Primary Skills Certificate
- or NZ Certificate in Vehicles Machinery and Infrastructure.
- Refresher Courses (one day)
- Tailor made courses to suit your requirements.
- Growsafe agrichemicals courses
- Dairy industry training
- Pasture Management training
- Animal Health training